- 2021 Quarter 3: Legislative update, LAPFCA news, and more.
- 2021 Quarter 2: Legislative updates, contractor news, and other LAPFCA updates.
- 2021 Quarter 1: Legislative updates and LAPFCA news.
- Week of August 30, 2021: Upcoming Holiday Reminder
- Week of August 23, 2021 (UPDATE): Another New Bid Opportunity – ATN Facility
- Week of August 23, 2021: Bid Opportunity – Midway Sanitary
- Week of August 16, 2021: Brunch Break, Sample Forms for Mandatory COVID-19 Vaccine Policy, and more…
- Week of August 2, 2021: Brea Vet Hospital, Brunch Break, and more…
- Week of July 26, 2021: Brunch Break, IUPAT Contractor Update, and more…
- Week of June 21, 2021: City of Santa Ana Public Works Webinar
- Week of June 14, 2021: Cal/OSHA Clears Up Confusion on COVID- 19 Standards – Changes Take Effect Immediately
- Week of June 1, 2021: Cal/OSHA COVID Revision Available, Safety Webinar for Supervisors and Foremen
- Week of May 24, 2021: Update: Cal/OSHA Postpones Vote on COVID ETS Amendments
- Week of May 17, 2021: Updated Wage Rate Sheets Now Available
- Week of April 26, 2021: DLSE Issues Model Notice and Guidance on SB 95 – COVID-19 Supplemental Paid Sick Leave
- Week of April 19, 2021: CFRA/FMLA Policies, Upcoming Events, Grant Mitchell Donations
- Week of March 22, 2021: SB 95 Update – The New 80-Hour COVID-19 Supplemental Paid Sick Leave, and More
- Week of March 8, 2021: Union news, upcoming education events, licensing board issues, bid opportunity
- Week of February 22, 2021: New LAPFCA Website and Contractor News
- Week of February 15, 2021: Kaiser Permanente webinar, COVID-19 resources
- Week of February 8, 2021: Required employer postings, COVID-19 prevention plan, PPP loans update, FFCRA information
- Week of February 1, 2021: COVID-19 employer notices, COVID-19 prevention plan, required employer postings
- Week of January 18, 2021: Kaiser Permanente webinar, PPP loan changes, COVID-19 prevention plan
- Week of January 11, 2021: In memory of Grant Mitchell, DWC update, El Nino Community Center donation, and other news
- Week of January 4, 2021: 2021 California employment laws, safety requirements, FFCRA leave
- Critical Change to AB 685 Notices: There has been a critical change to the shared AB 685 notices as we have received additional clarification from the California Department of Public Health (CDPH). Please use these notice documents instead of the ones sent in the Week of January 4, 2021 e-newsletter to comply with AB 685.