Los Angeles City
- Employers must post the Office of Wage Standards and Sick Time Notice in a conspicuous place at any workplace or job site in English and any other language(s) spoken by at least five percent (5%) of the employees at the workplace or job site.
- Employers must keep payroll records for four (4) years.
- Employers must provide employees with the employer’s name, address, and telephone number in writing at the time of hire.
- Employers must post the notices published each year by the City of earned sick leave and the minimum wage in a conspicuous place at any workplace or job site where any employee works.
- Every employer must also provide each employee, at the time of hire, written notice of the employer’s legal name, any fictitious business name, address, telephone number, the employer’s requirements under the Ordinance, and information on how the employer satisfies these requirements. This includes the employer’s method of earned sick leave accrual.
- Keep records of wages paid, accrual, and use of earned sick leave for a period of no less than three (3) years.
- Regularly provide employees with records detailing wages paid and sick leave earned and used.
- Provide employees with an Employer to Employee Notice that includes Employer’s requirements per the Ordinance.